Careers with The Union
Explore the world of opportunities waiting for you at The Union.
Who we are
Since our founding as a global scientific organisation in 1920, The Union has drawn from the best evidence and the skills, expertise and reach of our staff, consultants and membership in order to advance solutions to the most pressing public health challenges affecting people living in poverty around the world.
What we do
Our team of 472 staff and consultants offered technical assistance, conducted research and provided training in 83 countries last year – and we are expanding.
What we offer
We’re seeking talented, dedicated professionals to join us at our Paris headquarters and regional and country offices in China, DR Congo, India, Mexico, Myanmar, Peru, Singapore, Uganda, the UK and the USA. The principal areas of work are:
- TB/MDR-TB/childhood TB clinical & operational management
- TB-HIV clinical management & programmatic issues
- Tobacco control policy development
- Laboratory skills
- Health programme management
- Health systems strengthening
- Operational research
- Clinical trials management
- Training programme development
As part of The Union team, you will
- Work with a world-renowned scientific organisation
- Receive a tailored induction, training and mentoring
- Collaborate with leading experts
- Experience working in the field
- Help fulfill our vision: Health solutions for the poor
Fill out the form below to create a personal profile and application account. See the list of current openings.
Thanks for your submission
We have successfully received your submission. You will be receiving an email with more information. Thank you for expressing interest in our organization.