IMPACT FACTOR (2015) : 2.148
ISSN 1027-3719 (Print)
e-ISSN 1815-7920 (On-line)
The IJTLD is the reference for clinical research and epidemiological studies on tuberculosis. Currently distributed in over 145 countries, it is also the only peer-reviewed journal dedicated to lung health worldwide, including original research and review articles on TB-HIV and respiratory diseases such as asthma, acute respiratory infection, COPD and the hazards of tobacco and pollution.
Alternatively, Join The Union - membership starts from just €20 for low-income countries and €80 for high-income countries. All Union memberships include a subscription to the print and/or online version of the IJTLD, as well as the following benefits:
- Participate in Union conferences at a discount: You will receive a discount on your registration for The Union World Conference on Lung Health. Discounts on region conferences may also be offered.
- Help shape the future of lung health: As a member you will participate in the governance of The Union and have a voice in its development.
- Work with colleagues around the world: By joining the Scientific Section of your choice, you can affiliate with colleagues in other countries to gain valuable insight and experience in conducting research, writing papers and making presentations.
- Gain a regional perspective: You will become affiliated with other members and organisations in your region and can become active in developing conferences, workshops, newsletters and other projects that help promote lung health in your region.
- Access resources developed by experts: Union technical guides on topics from TB to child lung health and other publications are available to members at no charge.
- Keep in touch: Find out what’s happening in lung health around the world through our Union Services membership site, The Union E-News and website, and our Facebook community.