Translation services for The Union conferences (English–Spanish-English, English–French–English)
The purpose of this RFP is to enter into a contractual agreement with a successful bidder and select a suitable candidate to support translation services required for the conferences organised by The Union.
The main events in the timeline are detailed below:
1) No later than 5 February 2017, the bidder shall complete and return by email to The Union the following:
- RFP Acknowledgement Form (Word Doc 286 KB) signed as confirmation of the bidder's intention to submit a proposal and designate its representative to whom communications may be directed, and
- RFP Confidentiality Undertaking Form (Word Doc 330 KB) signed.
Email for submissions of acknowledgement: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: RFP Intention to bid 2017.Translation.01
2) A prospective bidder requiring any clarification on technical, contractual or commercial matters may notify The Union via email at the following address no later than 5 February 2017.
Email for submissions of all queries: email@example.com
Email subject: 2017.Translation.01 Enquiry
The Union will respond in writing (via email only) to any request for clarification of the RFP that it receives prior to the deadline for queries as indicated above.
3) Proposals must be received at The Union at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 February 2017, 12:00 hours, Paris time.
RFP Translation Services (PDF 759KB)
RFP Translation Cover Letter (PDF 160 KB)
RFP Acknowledgement Form (Word Doc 286 KB)
RFP Confidentiality Undertaking Form (Word Doc 330 KB)
RFP Sample Abstract (PDF 106 KB)
RFP Invitation MoH (PDF 62 KB)