Exhibition Services for the 48th Union World Conference on Lung Health
Exhibition services (standfitting, floor covering, electrical services, graphics, furniture, etc) for the 48th Union World Conference on Lung Health
Reference number 2017.Exhibition.02
The purpose of this RFP is to enter into a contractual agreement with a successful bidder and select a suitable candidate for booth building and exhibition management for the 48th Union World Conference on Lung Health to take place at the Expo Guadalajara, Mexico, from 11-14 October 2017.
The main events in the timeline are detailed below:
1) No later than 20 February 2017, the bidder shall complete and return by email to The Union the following:
- RFP Acknowledgement Form (Word doc 287 KB) form signed as confirmation of the bidder's intention to submit a proposal and designate its representative to whom communications may be directed, and
- RFP Confidentiality Form (Word doc 320 KB) signed.
Email for submissions of acknowledgement: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: RFP Intention to bid 2017.Exhibition.02
2) A prospective bidder requiring any clarification on technical, contractual or commercial matters may notify The Union via email at the following address no later than 20 February 2017.
Email for submissions of all queries: email@example.com
Email subject: 2017.Exhibition.02 Enquiry
The Union will respond in writing (via email only) to any request for clarification of the RFP that it receives prior to the deadline for queries as indicated above.
3) Proposals must be received at The Union at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28 February 2017, 12:00 hours, Paris time.